Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The perfect fit.

Ok - I have never done a product endorsement or really even mentioned products on this blog except for the time I posted a link about Bob Strollers. I do not and still do not know anything about the strollers, I just really liked the ad.

Today I was reading the Wall Street Journal (I am still boycotting the Herald Leader!) and I felt a beam of hope shine on me. Well, it shone on the lower part of my body. Apparently Levi's has created a new jean called Totally Slimming. They polled moms (imagine that!) to find out all our gripes about jeans. Really, pretty much all women can relate to these complaints. The jeans were too big in the waste, not enough stretch and didn't hold their shape after all the moving, kneeling and superhero feats that us moms have to perform.

The kicker is this: They cost less than $25! They designed them, had real women try them on and redesigned them about 30 more times. They finally got it right and now the line is being shipped to Wal Mart stores across the country.

You can read the full article here by going to this link: "Figure This"
I will definitely be buying one pair to try out. I'll post my feedback here when they arrive in the stores and I get a chance to wear them. Please feel free to do the same. Us women have to stick together!
Happy Buying Ladies!

No comments: